Saturday, October 29, 2011

Make Money.

  Like most Americans, I hate my job with a fiery passion.  Waking up early working for 8- 12 hours at a time. sacrificing family and friend time to make a buck.  Last night I saw the most beautiful truck I have ever seen in my life. It was a navy blue lifted 1986 Ford Ranger.  I wanted that truck so bad and it was for sale for only 1,500 dollars but I just couldn't afford to buy it. That got me thinking what if I had some form of side business or something that would earn me a little extra money. I mean I already invest in silver and gold and sometimes when the price spikes considerably I take advantage and sell, but I mean something that would really make me some considerable "disposable income" if you will.  I was thinking and had a few ideas, I could cut grass in the neighbor hood, buy things for resale online, work a second job, scrap metal. There are many opportunities out there I just don't know where to start. Any Ideas?  

No comments:

Post a Comment