Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Humble Beginnings

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging.  I've learned over the years that i can easily be consumed in thought.  So much so that it seems to drown out the world around me.  Here's a little anecdotal proof.  When i was in high school i would listen to my mp3 player every morning on the school bus.  I also enjoyed thinking about all kinds of things mostly about solutions to problems.  One particular morning comes to mind when I was listening to my mp3 player on the bus but simultaneously (because I read that NASA was trying to retire the space shuttle) thinking of ways they could replace the space shuttle.  I thought of multiple ideas even a modified Saturn V rocket anyway, I'm getting a little off track.  The point I'm trying to make is that I became so engulfed thinking of solutions to this problem that i no longer heard my music playing even though the ear buds were directly in my ear and the device was still on and in play mode.  When I was finally satisfied that I had come up with a very probable solution; I heard my music again and to my surprise, I discovered that I had missed the playing of six songs and snapped out of my thought in the middle of the seventh.  To make a long story short, This blog is for those of you who love to solve problems, for those of you who love to debate, and for those of you who love to learn from others through discussion of the topic.  We never stop learning well, until we die. Join me in learning. I will post things that pique my curiosity and provoke thought, then we can have discussions in the comment box or whatever mode you desire whether it be a chatroom what have you. Enjoy and much more is soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment