Thursday, April 14, 2011

Notable change

Well I Have decided on a car to purchas. Its a red chevy cavalier and its got great milage, its great on gas and i can pay cash for it. Which got me thinking when did we go from being a nation that avoided debt like the plague to a nation that embraces debt as a status symbol. Another thing is im sitting with my mom at the tanning bed. We have gone back on our values and embrace things to "enhance" our appearance. I understand that physical attraction is a must and is actually primary to inner beauty but, in my opinion natural beauty is more beautiful. My girlfriend is gorgeous and doesnt wear make up, but sometimes she does and she still looks gorgeous but she doesnt need make up because she is already beautiful. Most women are naturally beautiful and when they wear makeup they are just attracting asshole guys and the great guys who will treasure her have to compete. Women try one day without makeup then look in the mirror and realize you are beautiful and dont need to tan or wear makeup. Love is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment